2kg unripe green mangoes / 生青芒果2公斤
500g coarse salt / 粗盐500克
Some water (to cover mangoes) / 清水适量（淹过芒果表面）
500g castor sugar / 糖 500克
Wash mangoes and put into a large glass jar.
2. Add salt and water to cover mangoes. Stir well until salt dissolves.
3. Cover with a lid and leave in a cool place for 4-5 days.
1.Remove mangoes from the glass jar, peel off skin and soak in water for 10 minutes. Rinse well with water again and drain well.
2. Cut mango in half lengthwise and remove seed. Then cut mango flesh lengthwise into thick slices. Lightly squeeze out excessive water, spread mango pieces to air-dry.
3. Put mango pieces in a large glass bowl, add sugar and stir well.
4. Stir constantly until sugar is completely dissolved. Cover and leave in a cool place for 2 days before serving.